Musti Group financials
Musti Group is the leading Nordic pet care specialist operating in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Our primary aim is to support and safeguard the furry everyday life of pet lovers everywhere.
The following table sets forth the key figures of Musti Group
|1 Oct 2018 – 30 Sep 2019||1 Oct 2017 – 30 Sep 2018||1 Oct 2016 – 30 Sep 2017|
|(EUR million, unless otherwise indicated)||(unaudited, unless otherwise indicated)|
|Net sales growth (%)||14.1%||27.5%||N/A|
|LFL Group sales growth (%)2||11.2%||7.7%||6.1%|
|LFL Store sales growth (%)3||7.8%||4.1%||4.2%|
|LFL Online sales growth (%)4||25.9%||48.7%||30.6%|
|Gross margin (%)5||44.3%||44.0%||50.5%|
|EBITDA margin (%)5||13.9%||10.2%||11.9%|
|Adj. EBITDA margin (%)5,6||15.4%||12.8%||13.1%|
|EBITA margin (%)5||7.3%||2.6%||4.5%|
|Adj. EBITA margin (%)5,6||8.9%||5.4%||5.8%|
|Operating profit margin (%)5||5.1%||0.7%||3.9%|
|Adj. operating profit5,6||16.3||7.5||8.8|
|Adj. operating profit margin (%)5,6||6.6%||3.5%||5.2%|
|Equity ratio (%)5||35.2%||33.6%||32.1%|
|Net debt / Adj. EBITDA (x)5,6||3.5||5.1||5.9|
|Net debt / Adj. EBITDA (pre IFRS16 impact) (x)5,6||3.7||7.6||8.7|
|Adj. Cash conversion (%)5,6||95.2%||94.7%||94.5%|
|Loyal customers (‘000)8||1,018||872||712|
|Spend per loyal customer (euros)9||176.1||173.8||184.1|
|Own stores (#)10||206||192||165|
|Franchise stores (#)11||71||74||75|
|Own & Exclusive share (%)12||51.7%||52.1%||59.5 %|
|Online share (%)13||20.7%||17.5%||6.9 %|
|Personnel at the end of the period (#)||1,120||1,046||920|
1) Consumer sales = Own stores sales + franchise stores sales + online sales (Vettris not included*).
2) LFL Group sales growth (%) = Sales of online channels and stores that have been open more than 13 months / Sales from corresponding online channels and stores in the same time period in the previous financial year.
3) LFL Store sales growth (%) = Sales of stores that have been open more than 13 months / Sales from corresponding stores in the same time period in the previous financial year.
4) LFL Online sales growth (%) = Sales of online channels that have been open more than 13 months / Sales from corresponding online channels in the same time period in the previous financial year.
5) Alternative performance measures. The Company presents alternative performance measures as additional information to financial measures presented in the consolidated statement of income, consolidated statement of financial position and consolidated statement of cash flows prepared in accordance with IFRS. In the Company’s view, the alternative performance measures provide management, investors, securities analysts and other parties with significant additional information related to the Company’s results of operations, financial position and cash flows.
6) Adjustments are material items affecting comparability, such as expenses related to acquisitions and restructurings, gain on sale of assets, strategic projects, new operations and other items affecting comparability as well as costs related to the IPO.
7) In the cash flow statements of IFRS financial statements, the item is called “Investments in tangible and intangible assets”.
8) Total number of loyal customers in thousands.
9) Spend per loyal customer (euros) = Loyal customer sales / Total number of loyal customers in thousands.
10) Number of own stores at the end of the period.
11) Number of franchise stores at the end of the period.
12) Own & Exclusive share (%) = Own and exclusive product sales / Product sales in own channels.
13) Online share (%) = Online sales / Net sales.
*Sales generated by the Swedish veterinary clinic.