Transactions of managers
Musti Group’s managers (the members of the Board of Directors, the CEO and the members of the Leadership Team) and their closely associated persons referred to in the Market Abuse Regulation ((EU) No 596/2014, ”MAR”) are requested to follow the below instructions for notifying transactions.
Such notifications are to be made to Musti and the FIN-FSA promptly and no later than three (3) business days after the transaction. To ensure disclosure of transaction notification Musti requests that notifications are given to the company within 1-2 workdays after the transaction.
Instructions for filling the transaction notification form
1. Please fill in the transaction notification form
The form is available at: https://www.finanssivalvonta.fi/globalassets/fi/paaomamarkkinat/liikkeeseenlaskijat-ja-sijoittajat/johtohenkiloiden-liiketoimet/managerstransactionsform_gb.pdf
(Recommended browser: Internet Explorer)
Information needed on the form:
Musti LEI code: 743700IE9NQGF9YZAI97
Musti share ticker: MUSTI
Musti share ISIN code: FI4000410758
Notification reference: Generated automatically (no need to fill in)
2. Please send the filled form attached to an e-mail to the Financial Supervisory Authority and Musti promptly after the date of the transaction
Sending to the Financial Supervisory Authority
- Go to https://securemail.bof.fi
- Send the form as a secured e-mail to email@example.com
Sending to Musti
- Send the form attached to an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please also add your phone number to the e-mail message so that we can contact you if Musti has questions about the notification.
- If you have problems, please contact email@example.com.
Musti publishes the notification it has received in a regulatory press release promptly after receipt of the notification.
Published notifications of transactions by managers and their closely associated persons can be found here.
Further information on the regulation concerning the notifications of managers’ and their closely associated persons’ transactions is available at, for example, here.